Silver Assets Services (SAS) has successfully completed ENM accreditation with the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO).
Embedded Network Managers – Responsibilities
Embedded Network Managers have the responsibility to perform the interface between National Electricity Market and residents/customers wishing to exit the Embedded Network and access retail electricity offers.
Embedded Networks across the National Electricity Market (NEM) are required to appoint an AEMO accredited ENM under the new Power of Choice legislation for the purpose of residents accessing retail offers.
SAS can now officially be appointed as ENM for buildings who are legally bound to appoint an ENM under the new National Electricity Rules (NER).
Embedded Network Customers will have CHEAPER ELECTRICITY
It is our expectation that Residents will be financially better off if they remain within the Embedded Network
The benefits of an Embedded Network include:
- Cheaper Daily Electricity Supply Charges in an Embedded Network
- Cheaper Electricity Usage Charges in an Embedded Network
- No Lock in Contracts with financial penalties for early exit
- Be appointed as your Embedded Network Manager
- Be your One Stop ENM and Utilities Management Billing company.
Contact your strata community manager or Silver Asset Services to appoint SAS as your ENM
- 07 3010 5560
SAS – Partnering with your scheme to advise and save your residents and scheme money.