Terms and Condition For Supply
- This agreement is about the sale of energy to you as a small customer at your premises. The agreement is a standard retail agreement that starts without you having to agree to these terms and conditions.
- In addition to this agreement, the energy laws and other consumer laws also contain rules about the sale of energy and we will comply with these rules in our dealings with you. For example, the National Energy Retail Law and the National Energy Retail Rules (‘the Rules’) set out specific rights and obligations about energy marketing, payment methods and arrangements for customers experiencing payment difficulties.
- Click for the Terms & Conditions PDF.
Body Corporate/Strata Plan/Owners Corp (Scheme) Application
- Until your application form is completed and returned, Silver Asset Services – acting on behalf of the Body Corporate/Strata Plan/Owners Corp (Scheme) - is unable to make applicable utilities supply available.
- The customer agrees to pay the utility charges as set by the Scheme in connection with the supply and usage of applicable utilities to the premises. An Establishment Fee (where applicable) and Security Deposit (where applicable) must be paid within 7 days of move in date.
- The customer acknowledges that the Scheme may take whatever action is necessary, including legal action, if I/we fail to pay for the supply of applicable utilities to the premises. This includes disconnecting the supply of the utility.
- The customer further acknowledges that if I/we fail to pay for the supply of applicable utilities to the premises, the Scheme is entitled to recover all costs and expenses in taking any action in the same manner as the Scheme is entitled to recover contributions levied in accordance with the Relevant Body Corporate/Strata Plan/Owners Corp Community Management Act.
- The customer agrees that Silver Asset Services may give information about me/us to any credit reporting agency to obtain a consumer/commercial credit report about me/us or to allow a credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about me/us, listing defaults and exchange information with other credit providers (under Section 18(E)(1) and 18(K) of the Privacy Act 1988).
- The customer acknowledges that I/we are responsible for the payment for the supply of applicable utilities until such time that I/we vacate premises. If no notification of our vacating the premises is provided to Silver Asset Services, I/we understand that I/we will be responsible for any charges incurred until the date that Silver Asset Services are advised.
- The Owner of this property agrees to have any outstanding debts transferred to our Contributions Account issued by the Body Corporate.