Terms and Condition For Supply
- This agreement is about the sale of energy to you as a small customer at your premises. The agreement is a standard retail agreement that starts without you having to agree to these terms and conditions.
- In addition to this agreement, the energy laws and other consumer laws also contain rules about the sale of energy and we will comply with these rules in our dealings with you. For example, the National Energy Retail Law and the National Energy Retail Rules (‘the Rules’) set out specific rights and obligations about energy marketing, payment methods and arrangements for customers experiencing payment difficulties.
- Click for the Terms & Conditions PDF.
Complaints and Dispute Resolution
- Silver Asset Services are dedicated to providing the best customer service to all of our clients and take complaints and disputes seriously.
- For further information regarding our complaints and dispute resolution process please click here
- We have an easy accessible complaints process in place should something go wrong. Please note, that for our NSW customers, you also always have the option to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) at any time for independent advice and assistance, at https://www.ewon.com.au/ For our other customers there are external bodies who offer free, independent advice to exempt network customers such as the Australian Energy Regulator (customers Australia Wide) https://www.aer.gov.au/